Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by Squareball subject to the following terms:
- By using Squareball you agree to be legally bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound please do not use the website.
- We reserve the right to change these terms at anytime without prior notice to you by posting changes on line.
Use of Squareball
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Squareball content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Squareball content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Squareball content requires the prior written permission of Squareball.
- You agree to use Squareball only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Squareball. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Squareball.
Availability of the Website
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to provide you with a prompt and continuing service. We do not, however, warrant that the Website or the service it provides will continue uninterrupted or without delay or that it will remain unchanged.
Content of the Website
- Whilst we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained in the Website is correct and reliable, no warranty, either express or implied, is given as to the accuracy or completeness of that information.
- The Website contains hypertext links to a number of websites owned, operated and controlled by third parties. We have has no control over or proprietary interest in any of these websites and, as such, make no warranties with regard to the quality, security, accuracy or any other aspect of such sites, and exclude any and all liability arising from use of the same.
- The names, images and logos identifying Squareball or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Squareball and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Squareball or any third party.
Contributions to Squareball
- Where you are invited to submit any contribution to Squareball (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Squareball a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution, and in accordance with privacy restrictions. If you do not want to grant to Squareball the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to Squareball.
- Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to Squareball, you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Squareball for all the purposes specified above.
- You agree to indemnify Squareball against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Squareball as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- You shall waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Squareball and the purposes specified above.
- Contributions must not be offensive or abusive.
- There should be no defamatory material, and personal information about yourself or anyone else should not be revealed. There should be no advertising. Those views expressed shall not necessarily represent the views of Squareball. They are those of members of the public. If you are under 16 you should seek the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Squareball reserves the right to delete any contribution or take action against any contributor if merited.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland.